- All programmers are playwrights; all computers are lousy actors.
- A printer consists of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper, and the blinking red light.
- The best accelerator available for a Mac is one that causes is it to gain momentum at 9.81 m/s².
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- First, solve the problem. Then write the code.
- To iterate is human. To recurse is divine.
- The best thing about boolean is even if you are wrong you are only off by a bit.
- C++: Where friends have access to your private members.
- Of course the code works; it just compiled, didn’t it?!?
If any of that made sense to you, you’re atleast a bit of a geek. And yes that includes you girl geek; you know who you are!! =P